1. The promoter is: First & Foremost Entertainment Ltd (company no7585672) whose registered office is at 28 Maple Avenue, Braintree, Essex CM7 7NS.
2. Employees of First & Foremost Entertainment Ltd & Scandinavian Kitchen or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.scandikitchen.co.uk
5. Closing date for entry will be 14th May 2013. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: Send your answer A, B or C to the simple question with the heading “RW Kitchen Comp” in the Subject Line. Entrants must be over 16. Multiple entries will be deleted unread. By entering the competition you agree to receive details of future Robert Wells UK appearances, competitions and news updates. The prize is a pair of tickets to see Swedish Star Robert Wells & The Robert Wells Trio at Jazz Club Soho, London on Tuesday 21st May 2013, for an intimate evening of Jazz, Swing & Boogie-Woogie. With Special Guests, The Vocalettes. Doors 7.00pm. Show Time: 8.30pm.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize without giving notice. Transport to and from the venue is not included. Any associated cost borne by the winner as a result of taking up this prize is not included or refundable in the event of a cancellation.
11. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 48 hours of the closing date, using the information supplied with their competition entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: First & Foremost Entertainment Ltd, 90, Longridge Avenue, Brighton BN2 8RB
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.